Sunday, January 12, 2014

Apartment Therapy “January Cure” And Birdie Sleepover

This weekend has been a long and great one. I decided to let Birdie Have a sleep over and invited some of our cousins to spent the night. It was a blast. The girls played dress up,watch Disney movies, and played with dolls.  Mean while I Finished up my chores and now I am back on track. Apartment Therapy is having a wonderful Clean up Challenge called “January Cure”.  The first assignment is to write  down everything I saw in the house From the front step all the way in. I tried to write as much on  paper but I just couldn’t get anything out of my head. So I am going to try to see if I can write it here instead.

20140112_115725

  • Dust Cobwebs from ceiling
  • Clean Windows
  • Mop Floors
  • Give/Donate Baby clothes
  • Paint Trims /Paint walls
  • Re stuff Pillows
  • Buy Storage Pins for food
  • Buy Fabric for New Pillows
  • Clean Carpet/ Mop Floors
  • Wipe down wall
  • Repot Plants
  • Buy New sheets/blankets
  • Buy seed for Cut Garden
  • Get more toy storage
  • Organize Clothes and dressers
  • buy New towels and washcloths

Hum That’s all I can see… I am sure I will find something after I post this anyway… what are your things to do? Have you wrote your Have to get done list? If you have please comment! I love to hear about it.

1 comment:

  1. Your list seems similar to mine. Except I did very little this past winter and held off until spring. Hope you continue to journal on your blog. I really enjoyed reading!

    ReplyDelete