Monday, January 6, 2014

Morning In the Graceful Helper House

Good Morning! This morning is to say the least Eventful.. I haven’t wrote in this blog in over a year. And in my absents we have Move into our  new home and have  Had our 4th child. Our home is a nice size house with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathroom, But for 20014 I want to do some changes for our home I didn’t really like the color  that they paint the home but I use thing they want to appeal to everyone  but it’s mean now and I can wait to paint my wall and bead board everything. I Love Coastal Cottage home that that is the style I am going after.  I want my home to be stylish yet confortable. I want my family to be able to LIVE in the home and now be afraid to sit down and worry if they had mess things up. I don’t want a stuff home. We do you think  about using these colors?

color-scheme-124-main For Living Room

No comments:

Post a Comment