Saturday, September 22, 2012

First day of fall

                           
Today is the first day of Fall and I  have to say I am pleased. For the last couple of weeks here in California it has been a real Heatwave . Heck punch and I decided to buy an air conditioner at the last moment ( we thought we could handle the heat with just the windows being open HA!). But now it is all over! This is our first year in our new home and I can't wait to decorate my front porch. I have started a little bit but it's no where near done. I love the way pottery barn made this front door look so comfortable. Can't you just see yourself walking in with a cup of hot coffee or tea? :)
And this door it just so charming. I remember when i was young everyone would say  I would live in the south and you know? I think they are right! I love the homey style and the seasons. However my honey would never leave. Maybe we will visit one day.!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment